About Barca NepalBarca Nepal (Barcelona Fan Club Nepal) is a government registered social club formed by a group of enthusiastic youths who had an undying passion and love for FC Barcelona towards late 2013.With the main office at Bafal-13, Kathmandu, Barca Nepal has about 500+ active registered members and over 70k+ online members (Facebook fan page fans). It is group of diversity where the members vary from different educational sectors, jobs, caste, religions, visions etc. Despite the diversity, it is a club united together through the passion, love for the club and the zeal and enthusiasm to do various activities beyond football. The active members include students as well as professionals from different sectors like doctor, engineer, business persons, IT professionals, journalists, and media persons, football icons who contribute their spare time for this progressive purpose. It is formed of the youths who are actively involved in promoting football and like our mother club involved in various social activities and services and humanitarian works that lead to better health, physical and personality development. Since the youths are the backbone on the strong society, the club plays a vital role in formation of better society and in due course development of country.
For the past 3 years, Barca Nepal has been organizing various football related activities, volunteering in national level events and local programme, organized various free health and dental camps in orphanages and old aged homes, relief and rehabilitation programs post-earthquake, cloth donation programs to the needy people, sanitation programs around heritages etc.
Objectives of Barca Nepal
- Promote health and physical development of the youths through sports (Football).
- Provide a platform for personality development.
- Contribute to bring positive change in the society through social services.
- Strengthen the sense of unity among the youngsters and motivate them for the development of society, and ultimately the country.
- Develop the congenial relationship among other clubs and organizations.
- Develop a better fan culture and promote and support the Nepali football.